.
I won myself two tickets to the London based Stitch & Craft Show one ticket is for me and the other is for a friend of my mom's.
.
.
A Diddle Dumpling Creation

Blogshop: http://kellascreativewishes.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.storenvy.com/CreativeWishes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CreativeWishes
My Gardening Exploits: http://kellasvegeplotandothermusings.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Kella! Isnt it exciting to win a giveaway...Hope you have a Fab Time! x
ReplyDeleteI just love winning things especially since I have pretty much gone through life not winning much. So yes its great and this day is just what I need to re-ignite myself.
ReplyDeleteI can't remember the last time I had a full day to myself, so bring it on, yes!!!!!
Wow - what a great thing to win! You will be much refreshed by a crafty day on your own! And thanks for your recent comments on my blog. I see that we also both commented on the Mermaid's Tale and I see that we in a similar parenting journey with pre-teeners. . . .Let's keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa thanks for popping by, yes it will be certainly refreshing to have a crafty day to myself, I don't think i realised how much I needed the day till it was a possiblity :)
ReplyDeleteYes I remember your comments on Mermaid's Tale posting and we are certainly all in a similar parenting boat at the moment, I have to agree, Let's keep in touch :)