I grew up watching videos like these and believed I could be anything I wanted to be. I don't see this so represented now with my girls, so I search out the vintage stuff and show them myself.
This one though was found by my sis, so thanks for passing it on sis.

Blogshop: http://kellascreativewishes.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.storenvy.com/CreativeWishes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CreativeWishes
My Gardening Exploits: http://kellasvegeplotandothermusings.blogspot.com/
Thank you for sharing this! I can't wait to show my Pinky!
ReplyDeleteThese vintage Sesame Street clips, can keep my daughters and myself amused for hours in front the PC. they bring such great TV memories.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you and Pinky would enjoy them too.
Hi Kella,
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and joining in with the giveaway.
My boys grew up on sesame street too and still have some videos which I now share with my Grandson - he loves them.
You have a beautiful family.
Lesley
Hola Kella, por tu maravilloso trabajo, te he dejado un premio, pasate por mi blog.
ReplyDeleteBesitos
Lesley, thanks for popping by and for saying hi.
ReplyDeleteHola Fabi, thanks you I'll go check it out.
ReplyDelete