Happy Easter
Everyone.
.
Wishing you and yours lots of blessings.
.
it is a wet day.
.
(Please ignore the state of my garden, like I said in some of my comments left on the gardening blogs I follow my garden of late has been terribly neglected, which I hope to rectify this coming week).
.

The girls donned their warm outer clothing over their pajamas and proceeded to find their treasures hidden for them by the industrious Easter Bunny and this year he had a friend called Lamb-bee to help. He normally leaves them a map but this year his helper left tufts of wool to mark where the treats were hidden.
.
Back inside the warm house, with their treats (Grandmummy is relaxing on the sofa).
.
I normally read the bible story but this year my eldest read the story of Jesus death and how he rose from the dead.
Time to enjoy the hot cross buns Grandmummy made for the Easter weekend (I would like to interject here that I have no recollection of having home baked cross buns at Easter when I was small, hmph!!).

Blogshop: http://kellascreativewishes.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.storenvy.com/CreativeWishes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CreativeWishes
My Gardening Exploits: http://kellasvegeplotandothermusings.blogspot.com/
.
The girls donned their warm outer clothing over their pajamas and proceeded to find their treasures hidden for them by the industrious Easter Bunny and this year he had a friend called Lamb-bee to help. He normally leaves them a map but this year his helper left tufts of wool to mark where the treats were hidden.
.
.
Most of this goes over the little one's head but my eldest is finally understanding what it all means.
.
.
Listening to the hymns and sermons on the telly during their breakfast followed by the chocfest rounded out the morning for my girls.
.
Hope you are having a splendid Easter in your home too.

Blogshop: http://kellascreativewishes.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.storenvy.com/CreativeWishes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CreativeWishes
My Gardening Exploits: http://kellasvegeplotandothermusings.blogspot.com/
Looks like a fun day, homemade hot cross buns >> yum!! x
ReplyDeleteOh Kella, you are raising your daughters with some fine traditions and principles, and a good understanding of the REAL meaning of Easter. You can be proud of yourself. I love the photo of your little one cuddling up to her grandma x
ReplyDeleteHi Clare, yes they did have a lovely day and those homemade hot cross buns were certainly yummy.
ReplyDeleteThanks Maureen, its really important my girls understand the faith they are being raised in.
My little one and her grandmummy are terribly close, once her grandmummy is home I cease to exist, which means I get some pressure taken off of me. Another great reason for living within an extended family unit.
your girls are so cute, kella . . . and still so young! I commend you for all that you do!
ReplyDeletelenna
Thanks Lenna, they make it all worth while.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family, Kella. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteMissficklemedia, thanks for popping and for your lovely comments, hope you had a great Easter too.
ReplyDelete